Monday, July 17, 2006

Goin Back to Cali...



Yo it's that time of the year. Some friends and myself make a migration to the west coast for 4 days to soak the true essence the west: COMICS!

San Diego Comicon it upon us and I go my expensive ass ticket and overpriced room booked. Probably be runnin' on fumes for a bit after but I figure I'll be all good. Freelance, work and projects got me by the balls anyway, what's a little respite and creative recharge?

Scrounge up a few drawings, finish up some lingering work and pack some bidness cards while rockin' Uckfit gear. I'm learning how to be a whore to all this because, as the prophets once said Cash Rules Everything Around Me.

Anyway, I'll hit the BLOG up with sketches, pics, designs, female booty shots and debaucherous escapades soon as I get back.

PETE! Holla atcha boy man!

ESSDEE!

5 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Anonymous kracker said...

if you see a dude dressed as a hotdog, go ask him if you've been accepted.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger bsteelo said...

The worm is the spice, baby

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home