Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Props to the Gorilla!



My man Mike Lagocki threw down 24 pages of comic in 24 hours. PROPS!
I got like 10 when I did it. I concerned myself with plot and foolishness like that.
Anyway check his site also (comic is under the Comics section. DUH!:
  • "GHOSTWERKS IZ DA SKWAD"- SamaxAmen
  • 4 Comments:

    At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
    At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
    At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

     
    At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home