Sunday, July 09, 2006

World Cup 2006


First and foremost, big ups to Italy. That was a solid game.

Now I don't profess to be a soccer (El Futbol) fan. As a matter of fact the only reason I know the championship went down today was because I was in Fuddrucker's with moms and they had it on. I was wishing they had it on ESPN 2 Fencing or something until I realized what was going on. I have to say I was intrigued. Mostly because it's like any competitive sport where both teams show great skill....that and the nature of championships seems so definetive. So you're guaranteed to watch.

So I'm watching this game in this bougey joint and watching the mexicans cooking and the white guys managing respond to all events in unison. I found that moving for some reason. Everyone likes competition on all levels.

Anyway this game is going on and the Super French Soccer Player cat who's about to retire in a blaze of glory, head butt this dude in the chest. BOH!

It was at that moment I was looking for Samax so I could go "AHHH DAT'S YO CHEST!" but all I got was moms with a face full of catfish and onion rings. Either way, it was a pretty good game from what little I know about it. I played El Futbol back in the day when I was a whelp, but lost interest. I blame comics. HOLLA!

2 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger samax said...

tha's yo CHEST!

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Jamar said...

HAHAA! You negroes are funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home