Monday, December 11, 2006

wow, I need to work on my BLOG skills

It's been a bit, but not without some postings, mostly on MySpace actually. I'll post a link at the end of this.
At any rate, as my man Mario reminds me that I say: Keep it movin'





Yeah don't ask...

Side notes:

Prayers go out to my Uncle Chris in ICU. He's a good uncle and a good man. I have fond memories of talking and laughing with him as a kid. It's a trip to realize it's been so long since I've seen or talked to him. prayers are welcome.

Props to my man Mario for doing his term in Iraq and making it back safe. Knick it's your turn, you got seeds to watch after.

Props to my annual seasonal roach that I got this morning. For some reason I always get 1 roach in the winter months in the crib, and he's always in view. I kill it with impunity to mark the beginning of a new cycle or something.



  • MySpace Blog and Profile
  • 9 Comments:

    At 12:43 PM, Blogger Jamar said...

    That picture with the girls:

    TWIST!!

     
    At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Brim over I assent to but I contemplate the collection should acquire more info then it has.

     
    At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I will not agree on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Expressly the designation attracted me to study the unscathed story.

     
    At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

     
    At 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I wish not acquiesce in on it. I over polite post. Especially the title attracted me to study the sound story.

     
    At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello all


    Mansour Engineering design always reflects a clear understanding of the clients’ intended facility operations, maintenance practices and project goals.

    [url=http://www.mansour.ca] click here to go to Mansour Engineering[/url]


    http://www.mansour.ca

     
    At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Although most face skin cleansers are perfect for acne breakouts, laundry your facial skin excessive with it is far from. Above cleaning your facial skin can bring about excessive dry skin which is one of the reasons for acne. Make sure to make use of your cleanser or acne treatment as guided around the wrapping. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Spidfdbs4ny[/url]

     
    At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    There are numerous hazardous chemical compounds inside the air in the house that can aggravate your bronchial asthma. Oxygen fresheners, chemical compounds from household furniture, constructing materials and even more may damage a person with symptoms of asthma. Retaining home plants in the home can ease the result of your hazardous chemical compounds by using an asthmatic person. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Cort5y656e[/url]

     
    At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Generally mark documents that really must be established in a external program with an symbol. A lot of sites hold Pdf file documents, and less generally, DOC files, that need to be launched in Foxit Viewer and Microsoft Phrase/OpenOffice, correspondingly. These files must be marked with the symbol symbolizing the file sort, plus a connect to obtain the appropriate viewer if the consumer does not have it. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Spidfdbs4ny[/url]

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home